Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A me rappeler / Note to self

Il ne faut jamais appeler son mari une gonzesse et le défier à boire 3 0,5L weizenbiers (et 1 mojito!), et ensuite essayer de courir (ne me demandez pas pourquoi). Ceci fini généralement en spectacle où je trébuche et tombe au milieu de la route en entraînant mon mari…devant un bar plein de monde.


Do not ever call your husband a pussy and challenge him to drinking 3 0,5L weizenbiers (and 1 mojito!), then attempt to run (don’t ask). This usually results in me falling over and taking the husband with me…all in front of a crowded bar.

3 comments:

Bee said...

Gosh you managed to do this? I don't think I can carry mine. I will just call for help I guess.

matthew said...

tsk tsk tsk... poor pepe :-(
is he ok.... i hope he wasn't injured in all of this.

ColourMeCrazy said...

Hi Bee: Hehe - yep - I'm clumsy!

Matt: No Pépés were injured in the stunt!