Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wifey Part II

You know what, given all the time that I have on my hands, I did actually Google “How to be a stay-at-home wife”.

The results were scary.

Have a look at this site. I’m not even sure if this is a real response to a real email.
Scary Link 1*

The author of the response liked having his wife at home where he knew that she was “safe”.

I don’t know which one was more frightening: the question or the response. Someone please tell me this is a joke.

And this is even scarier! There’s a whole guide out there!
Scary Link 2*


*Note: Both these links are not endorsed by the author of this blog. The author is damn sure that she does not share the same views as those expressed in these links.

4 comments:

Bee Ean Tee said...

I miss the sense of achievement. Yes we can wake up at whatever time we want, but the time passes and I feel that I have not accomplished anything. Another thing I'm afraid is that right now I'm getting used to my lazy routine at home, I might not get used to working life anymore should I got a job tomorrow!

dongurigal said...

Still uncensored. Don't know what's going on, but loving it.

I should have warned you of the links you would find. I googled being a stay at home wife last year. Yep. All those quotes from Timothy.

You could say I'm one o' dem loafer wives.

ColourMeCrazy said...

Hi Bee, yep, I think I've definitely forgotten how to work! hehe!

Dongurial: Still uncensored! Wow! Yeah, those links were scary - I wasn't really expecting to find anything "serious"! We should start our own guide and "agony aunt" servies for loafer wives like us!

ColourMeCrazy said...

Oops, sorry, I meant Dongurigal not Dongurial!