Sunday, October 08, 2006

Mondial de l’automobile

We went to the Paris Motor Show yesterday. I’m not a car fanatic but I had to go see THE “most popular automobile show in the western world and the one with the most media coverage on the planet” (quoted word for word from the Paris Motor Show website).

It was crazy. I have never seen so many people in one place! I’ve never seen so many people with mullets in one place! Billy Ray Cyrus would be proud.

And among all those mullets, sure, there were a couple of interesting cars!

This car looks like ET. It almost looks like it could talk!

This one, I think the designer was stuck in the 1980s trying to picture what cars would look like in the year 2000.

A car carved out of ice. Someone had way too much time on his/her hands.

The designer of this car never stopped playing with his playmobile® set.

My personal favourite: the bling-bling car.

And of course, the highlight of the show, the people!

No comments: