Thursday, July 27, 2006

Lazy

I’ve been a lazy blogger lately with my recent mini entries, but my excuse is that I’ve just had the most mental and emotional rollercoaster holiday (more about that later).

Having taken my extremely short 2 weeks break rather early in the “French summer holiday” season (I went on holiday in early July rather than late July/August), there is definitely something very ugly about going back to work while everyone else is counting down the hours to their holidays.

Anyway, after 2 weeks of constant bises (faire la bise) with an army of Pépé’s close relatives, upon seeing my not-so-close colleague this morning, I couldn’t stop myself and went for the bises rather than the regular friendly-but-distant handshake.

Oops and OMG!

My natural instinct to bises these days is oh-so-scary.
I need to go back to the anti-bises therapy group.

No comments: