Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Invaded

It’s finally here. Summer has taken its time getting here but we are finally getting some decent sun and some decent temperatures. And summer in Paris means tourists galore, my mum being one of them. So off we went visiting some touristy sights over the weekend…only, it seemed like everyone within a 100km radius had the same idea!

It only took us 40 minutes of queuing up to get tickets for Versailles, but once inside, we had the pleasure glancing out the open window at the huge queue of people waiting to buy tickets.

I had to restrain myself from holding up my ticket and waving it at them while sticking out my tongue and going nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah…actually, I didn’t have time…I had to join the other queue of people going through the chateau itself!

No comments: